The CERN MusiClub, in the 2009 AGM and again in the 2009/2010 Board Meeting, approved changes to the booking sheet rules. They are as follows:
- You may only book one HIGH-USAGE spot per week.
- HIGH-USAGE spots are Monday through Friday from 12h00-14h00 and again from 18h00-0h00.
- All other spots, outside the times stated above, are available for multiple bookings.
- You must alert everyone on the mailing list, IMMEDIATELY when bookings are not going to be used, CANCEL* your rendezvous, if possible.
- Please do not book a “regular rehearsal spot” more than 2 months in advance. This allows for new bands to get the High-Usage and/or prime weekend spots from time to time as well.
- These rules will be used in both
*discussion is ongoing about shortening the window for cancellations, it is currently set at no less than 48 hours before the rehearsal spot begin.